I saw this on someone’s license plate holder, and it made me smile. It has been brought to my attention multiple times that nice people are scary because they seem fake and insincere. I promise you I am real and I am nice. I wish more people would believe in being nice and trust that there are truly nice people. There are too many fake people out there that give us nice people a bad reputation. It is really sad how some people are afraid to be nice. They worry it will lead to hurt and disappointment or the possibility of being used. How do you change the world? As God says in Evan Almighty A.R.K. One Act of kindness at a time… That is how I choose to live… I challenge you to be kind once in a while at least. 😊
╰ღ╮ Amy Jane Sandberg╰ღ╮
Hello Dear Friends,
I just got back from Camping. It was a great trip. I wish so many of you could have come with us and enjoyed the serenity away from the Hurried lives most of us all now live.
It is so funny how your environment can change how you act how you think. I used to debate that as being false… But I have found I was wrong. I know an Environment change can be good but it doesn’t always work on all people. I know this is not always true. And it hasn’t been for me. However after a week-long of camping I have trained myself in a way that I didn’t expect I’m using way less water than I used to. And I thought I was pretty good at conserving water before this trip. I keep looking for fire to burn my paper trash. I am surprised to put on clean clothes and not feel sand or dirt inside. A shower feels like a blessing. What a joy not to have to sponge bath. (We I have driven 40 miles to the shower. But we were having so much fun.) My bed almost feels too big and to soft. I feel spoiled. It was such a joy and such a great trip I can’t help but want to climb back into the car and go back. I miss the computer and the games and the phone but I hardly get on the computer other than to write. It was peaceful and serene in ways I have never experienced before. I really truly wish I could have shared this experience with so many of you; but certain few people for sure.
This year has been hard for me, yet I’ve been blessed! So much has happened and changed since last Christmas. This year there seems to be something missing. I can’t put my finger on what it is. There is for sure a cloud of depression hanging over people too. But I am staying thankful. I am making a effort to spread cheer and love. Along with the reason for the season. Keep in mind Christmas only comes once a year. But it lives in my heart year round. Choose not to let the little things get to you. I know this time of year brings back bad and good memories for all. I want to encourage you to focus on the good. Have regrets? Everyone does. But… Every day is a new day bringing new chances and choices. Don’t wait for the new year resolution to change. Do it now… So you can be happy sooner. ♥ I know I make it sound so easy. But I know that it is not. I truly believe that if you look you can find reasons to be happy. Complain less and smile more… Every thing worth doing – takes effort! Learn to appreciate each opportunity to make a choice as they arrive.
This year again I didn’t finish the main books I’m working on. (Why work on more than one at a time? = to keep the writer block away.) I did pubish a smalk e-BOOK. And I am continuing to make progress on my main books almost daily. I am working on them more determined then ever now. So keep checking back with me and please don’t hesitate to ask me about them. ♥
~ Amy Jane♡
I have been extremely inspired lately to write. Yet still have been able to settle down enough to focus on my thoughts to get them out. I have been running around like crazy inside my mind. Outwardly I am sleepy and antsy. I need to buckle down and finish my room. I need to also take some stuff to storage, sort my cloths for donations again, go on a road trip to see my Cardiologist, sort out some personal issues, try to fix some friendships while keeping the ones I hold most dear. Plus my baby sister had a baby on June 2end! Conner Roy is now 1 month old! Woot! I am so happy for her, I am so glad he is in our lives… And that is only part of it… But I am working on what I need to get done! And am working on the books, but slowly right now.
So for book work here is what has been done the past 3 months:
* “Life is Harder Than you Think” – Has been re-named “Miracles still Happen Today” I wrote another chapter now I have about 40 pages and still have a ways to go. This HAS be my main project for now. I won’t get it done if I keep following impulses to work on the other books I am working on. Which is exactly what I have been doing.
* “The Crimson Kiss” is now “The Crimson Star” I wrote another two chapters in that = about 60 pages.. I have a total of about four chapters now.
* I LOST and FOUND my main book “The Princess and The Mirror” It seems I accidentally deleted all my back ups………. So I though.. (A case of them being in the wrong folders) But guess what I just found It on my old flash drive. I am not sure how much of my Re-writes I lost. But Thank GOD I found them. He is so amazing!! I could have restarted it, but luckily I didn’t loose it after all!
* “Issiboo” is now renamed “Mission Fred” other then that no real work on that one.
* I started three other books. “Musical Mishap”, and two others which are on hold. (I can not seem to remembered the names right now, but they are awesome names.) All three have 1st chapters done with summaries for me. Two are set in current times. One is set in a more castle age. That one started a s a short story and just keeps getting longer.
Those are only the current updates. I have more books. I lost the list I once made so I will re-make it in a week or so if you want to know exactly what I have.
That is about all. I am off to dinner with my family and then to pick out Conner Roy’s new baby prints!! Take care! God bless YOU today and always!
~Amy Jane – Anjiu Vanstar