Hello My Friends,
I am very excited!!! We are now on Smack Jeeves!! This will be great for better viewing, organization and sharing. http://anovellife.smackjeeves.com/
I also moved The Hall Of Bish Comic too! http://thehallofbish.smackjeeves.com/ If you do not know what that is. It is a comic my friend Jamie and I stated years ago when we first met. It has not been updated in years but I am working on getting her back into it.. Please help if you liked / like the comic and art..
Also for you html noobs like me here are some helpful slites:
That took me all day… And I am wiped out but excited to share with you..
Keep an eye out for the next few updates for this comic, coming in the next few weeks.
I have been out due to bad sinuses for almost a month. Wet weather, and lots of pollen do not work well together. This really sucks, not being able to stay awake well or think clearly due to a throbbing head… Not wanting to eat anything because you can’t breath completely… However I am, Finlay over it. Thank you God!! I have been feeling horrible about not writing.
So I will be working on my books again come Monday. I have to get some chapters to my mom’s friend. Every time I tried before the file would not save right. I am just gonna print the selected pages and hope that works..
Also one of my favored online comic artistes are on FourmSpring, so I decided to join too. http://www.formspring.me/AnjiuSutoMu If you don’t know what that is. It is just a place to ask questions and see answers to them.. It is quite addicting. XD Speaking of Comics.. The blog one I started http://anovelife.wordpress.com some people can not see the images so I do not know what to do… 😦
Thank you Farah for your support!! ❤ it makes me want to work harder!!
~Anjiu SutoMu ~Amy Jane~
I am so sorry I broke my word.. Life keeps throwing things at me. The Devil is cruel.. However not all the recent events have been bad.
* My Nephew is now 8 moths!
* More Family Time.
*It has been freezing so = More outdoor Activities
*I needed a break from the computer
* We lost a dear Cat after 14 years.
* My Cozen lost his newborn to heaven
*Word 2007 needed an compatiblity Pact
*Net was down for a bit
Moving on, I got the site up for my comic. http://anovelife.wordpress.com
I downloaded and installed the Word 2007 comparability pack. I started 3 more blogs >.<;; All for good reason and personal reasons I may explain latter. And I will link at a better time.. I am going out of town next weekend for a Dr. Visit. My cardiologist is wonderful, but is is a trip to see her. ❤ It will give me a much needed break and some thinking time. Plus work time for my books. I will work on keeping my word and post stuff in two weeks.. I am truly sorry for the delay but thats life..
Hello My Beloved Friends!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Very Happy New Year!
I know I say friends all the time, I want you to know I do that because if your taking the time to read this, it means a lot to me and I consider you important. Even if your family, or some one I do not have the pleasure of knowing, you are still dear to me..
I can not believe the year has gone by so fast. It feels like the new years was just last week. It feels like my sister was still pregnant. WHERE has this year gone?? I can say It has been a productive, hard, yet blessed year for all I know. I pray the next year will be better.
Now on to the updates! (I know there is a lot, but please read)
1. I found an artist. My friend J-Chan who has done work for me before has agreed to start drawing comics for me. 10$ per request. Don’t you wish you had said yes?? Now the question is how and where to post them.. I am thinking for now 1 per month. But we shall see.
Here is our old page, http://thehallofbish.bravehost.com/ where she drew comics from ideas we had, about two ladies who interviewed random anime characters from mangas, online comics, and of course animes. We only have one comic up but many drafts. Her computer kind of crashed a few times and she (J-chan) lost all her hard work a long with the drive. But I am working on her and she has new tools and a new computer now. So we shall see what happens with that site. PLEASE take the time to check it out if you like anime. I really enjoy her style, though it does very with each piece. That will give you a small taste of what is to come. I promise you we will give you more. Even if I have to pay for it.
2. The puppies are doing great, and getting bigger daily. My nephew is great. He has two teeth now. And his first big poop.. >.<;; My home project. My room is coming a long nicely. I made the mistake of sitting down a few days ago and now I need to get back to it. Things that need to be done. A. sort through tubs and boxes -see what I can throw out and donate. B. Clear the floor, vacuum it, and pull up the linoleum. C. Wait till I can afford new tile and then have it layed. D. Paint my walls + Buy a dresser. E. Reorganize.. (not in that exact order.) What I have done so far is. A. Sorted my things in to tubs, and boxes. B. Installed internet on my desktop. C. Got a new door. D. Got new curtains and curtain rod. (one step at a time)
3. As for writing, I am doing so still. Not so often with the holidays. But getting back in the swing of it again tonight. I am still very aspired and inspired. I am going to be devoting at least an hour + a day even on weekends to get my books done. On top of that I have a lovely wedding to go to in July and I need to loose weight for that, and for myself. SO please keep me in your prayers, pray that I keep the goals in mind and have the selfdicipline I need to keep them up..
PS. as for you face-bookers, I plan on taking a hiatus soon so no worries..
God Bless You today and always! May you be blessed in the new year and have favor!
~Amy Jane (A-Chan) ~
Welcome to my page…Here are my latest news and wants..
FIRST: and most important. I really need a BETA reader. You will get to read all my works before anyone else. But I will have to ask you not to share them with anyone till I am done.. If interested please comment here.
Second: I am Looking for an Artist to illustrate some very interesting ideas for me, as an ongoing team effort. I have many “panel” comic ideas. Not a manga comic but more like a weekly strip. I asked a friend but she is busy and I don’t want to distract her form her own agenda. So if you are interested please. So I am looking for an artist to draw some news paper like comics for me that I have ideas for. A once a month strip.. I would be a different thing each time. Thank you. I have info about it on my deviant art page I would like to hold a contest for it but am not sure on what I could do for a prize. Maybe sneak peaks at my books.. “Anjiu” My DA page..
Third: I have been writing a lot for http://deeplyrootedinhim.wordpress.com and I am starting the progress of puting it in book format while re-writing some of the stuff there.
Forth: Do you get annoyed about how I do lists, I can’t help it though, I like to be organized. Any ways… For my personal updates..
* I have great news. My mother got office 2007 for me. Yes it isn’t the best but it comes with the word 2007 which I had for a short time on my laptop, which I loved when it first came out, and now I have it again!! Isn’t that awesome!! So that makes me want to write more, and I will…
* We got a new puppy. He is a beauty. When I figure out how to add pictures I will do a blog of just them or a page for you. He is so handsome, he is a Great Dane 9 weeks old. White with Grey patches and spots. He has one blue eye and one silver eye. His name is Linus. ❤ AND he is a huge handful. Bur a blessing.. Furthermore my sister is buying another, which we will get in a two to three weeks. EEKKK!
That will keep me busy but I plan on writing a lot. SO PLEASE check back here often. I will let you know how I am doing as I go.. Also I will post more Pages and Books as I can..
Ps. Some feed back would be awesome…
Hello My Dear Friends,
I am so sorry it has been a while almost three months since I have posted any news or really worked on my books. You see.. My family and I have been hit with a lot of things. Finances; Vehicle troubles; My baby sister’s new baby; Hose work, errands, re- doing my room (yes – after a year it is still a work in progress); Romance problems; The Swine Flu; Misunderstanding with a few Friends, and of course some Deaths: A Friend, My Grandpa, and then Our dog.
*sigh* I have been meaning to write I started a few journals but I didn’t know what to say and to be honest I really didn’t want to write.. I was doubting my dreams. Thinking about all the things I have wanted to do and does’t seem to be happening. I am 28 single for three years, no children.. I have 4 cats, 1 bird, my and my 2007 nitro… I watch my nephew five days a week, and pet and house sit when I can.
I have been so wrapped up in not having what I really want (A Husband, yes I like some one. I need to get the courage to tell him.) And not doing anything worth wile in a while I forgot all I need to do is get off my ass and do it. So the past three months I have been doing just hat. Getting things done at my Church, helping my family more, and my friends and doing every thing but writing and my room..
The good news: We are getting a new puppy as soon as he is old enough next month!! Our Life group is going well, I have a steady flow of money again, I am working out again, I am keeping up with the chores, I have new determination, and most of all – Conner is taking 1 long nap a day where I get time to write now! Woot!! Praise God!
So this month coming I promise to write more and to get my ass in gear and finish my room, well at least get it as close as I can to an office till I can afford new tile and paint.. I got a new door this weekend!! Thats a start!!!
I am still hoping I can find an artist to turn my books into comics as I write them, of course I would share the royalties, but no one has had the time because most the authors I like have a busy life right now as well.. I think I will hold a contest in a month or two as I get more of my main books done..
Again I am sorry I have been away, though I don’t really think I have any serious fans yet… If you read this, thank you!
God bless you today and always!
~Amy Jane ~Anjiu SutoMu