Last Month of the Year.
Hello My Beloved Friends!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Very Happy New Year!
I know I say friends all the time, I want you to know I do that because if your taking the time to read this, it means a lot to me and I consider you important. Even if your family, or some one I do not have the pleasure of knowing, you are still dear to me..
I can not believe the year has gone by so fast. It feels like the new years was just last week. It feels like my sister was still pregnant. WHERE has this year gone?? I can say It has been a productive, hard, yet blessed year for all I know. I pray the next year will be better.
Now on to the updates! (I know there is a lot, but please read)
1. I found an artist. My friend J-Chan who has done work for me before has agreed to start drawing comics for me. 10$ per request. Don’t you wish you had said yes?? Now the question is how and where to post them.. I am thinking for now 1 per month. But we shall see.
Here is our old page, http://thehallofbish.bravehost.com/ where she drew comics from ideas we had, about two ladies who interviewed random anime characters from mangas, online comics, and of course animes. We only have one comic up but many drafts. Her computer kind of crashed a few times and she (J-chan) lost all her hard work a long with the drive. But I am working on her and she has new tools and a new computer now. So we shall see what happens with that site. PLEASE take the time to check it out if you like anime. I really enjoy her style, though it does very with each piece. That will give you a small taste of what is to come. I promise you we will give you more. Even if I have to pay for it.
2. The puppies are doing great, and getting bigger daily. My nephew is great. He has two teeth now. And his first big poop.. >.<;; My home project. My room is coming a long nicely. I made the mistake of sitting down a few days ago and now I need to get back to it. Things that need to be done. A. sort through tubs and boxes -see what I can throw out and donate. B. Clear the floor, vacuum it, and pull up the linoleum. C. Wait till I can afford new tile and then have it layed. D. Paint my walls + Buy a dresser. E. Reorganize.. (not in that exact order.) What I have done so far is. A. Sorted my things in to tubs, and boxes. B. Installed internet on my desktop. C. Got a new door. D. Got new curtains and curtain rod. (one step at a time)
3. As for writing, I am doing so still. Not so often with the holidays. But getting back in the swing of it again tonight. I am still very aspired and inspired. I am going to be devoting at least an hour + a day even on weekends to get my books done. On top of that I have a lovely wedding to go to in July and I need to loose weight for that, and for myself. SO please keep me in your prayers, pray that I keep the goals in mind and have the selfdicipline I need to keep them up..
PS. as for you face-bookers, I plan on taking a hiatus soon so no worries..
God Bless You today and always! May you be blessed in the new year and have favor!
~Amy Jane (A-Chan) ~
La Di Da – New Updates- Looking for You
Welcome to my page…Here are my latest news and wants..
FIRST: and most important. I really need a BETA reader. You will get to read all my works before anyone else. But I will have to ask you not to share them with anyone till I am done.. If interested please comment here.
Second: I am Looking for an Artist to illustrate some very interesting ideas for me, as an ongoing team effort. I have many “panel” comic ideas. Not a manga comic but more like a weekly strip. I asked a friend but she is busy and I don’t want to distract her form her own agenda. So if you are interested please. So I am looking for an artist to draw some news paper like comics for me that I have ideas for. A once a month strip.. I would be a different thing each time. Thank you. I have info about it on my deviant art page I would like to hold a contest for it but am not sure on what I could do for a prize. Maybe sneak peaks at my books.. “Anjiu” My DA page..
Third: I have been writing a lot for http://deeplyrootedinhim.wordpress.com and I am starting the progress of puting it in book format while re-writing some of the stuff there.
Forth: Do you get annoyed about how I do lists, I can’t help it though, I like to be organized. Any ways… For my personal updates..
* I have great news. My mother got office 2007 for me. Yes it isn’t the best but it comes with the word 2007 which I had for a short time on my laptop, which I loved when it first came out, and now I have it again!! Isn’t that awesome!! So that makes me want to write more, and I will…
* We got a new puppy. He is a beauty. When I figure out how to add pictures I will do a blog of just them or a page for you. He is so handsome, he is a Great Dane 9 weeks old. White with Grey patches and spots. He has one blue eye and one silver eye. His name is Linus. ❤ AND he is a huge handful. Bur a blessing.. Furthermore my sister is buying another, which we will get in a two to three weeks. EEKKK!
That will keep me busy but I plan on writing a lot. SO PLEASE check back here often. I will let you know how I am doing as I go.. Also I will post more Pages and Books as I can..
Ps. Some feed back would be awesome…