Monthly Archives: March 2015
“LIFE happens while you’re making other plans”-Unknown
I first saw that quote in the movie “Kuffs” Time flies so fast, choices are made, roads are traveled, plans, and dreams are made. It is a truth that is more real over the past years than it has ever been in my life. Don’t let disappointments broken plans and broken dreams get you down because God’s got a plan. I know it is really hard, at least it can be for me. When I think about where I want to be in life, all I have done and not done…. I have done a lot in my life… I have so many dreams and so many goals… Yet I often get lost in the reality of now. Now I feel like I am accomplishing so little… Especially with my broken foot and being unable to drive. The pressure I put on myself to be this amazing person wears me out… Sure I Have a short story and a small book published. But only one book out of the many I’ve been working on for years… I look at the past Five years I have definitely leaned a lot and experienced a lot… But I feel so far away from where I want to be and I often get lonely… Do you sometimes feel like that?
We have to do our best and make the most of every opportunity, and be Thankful for what we have. We can’t get lost in the “What ifs” we have to live in the now. That is the best I and you can do with Life… I believe God has a purpose for everyone but we also have free will. I don’t want to live with regrets. I don’t want you to have regrets either, so please follow your heart and listen to God. Every moment and every choice can and will affect your future… That includes how you treat others and what you say. “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” –John 13:34-35
Make time to enjoy life, and don’t get so wrapped up in Must do’s and Have to do’s… They will get done. Take things one thing at a time and Don’t overload yourself and you will move forward one step at a time. Don’t over think because that’s a sure way to get stressed out which will lead to an emotional crash. Lets face it tho we all need a good cry once in a while. We all tend to bottle things inside until they explode… It is ok to cry. That is how God created us to be able to release our stress and feelings. And it is ok to talk to God honestly and Openly. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. -John 14:27
I know from experience. I took a huge leap of faith and moved across country and my life turned upside down! I keep bring that up because it was a huge deal. I know God won’t ever give you more then you can handle and you are never alone. “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”-Philippines 4:19
I let go of the reins and I let God start guiding me completely. It hasn’t been the easiest road but it sure has been a wild adventure and I look forward to what God has for me in the future. I find peace when I don’t try to take the whole world on my shoulder. That is not easy for sure. We try so hard to Take charge and stay in control. But lets face it.. Sometimes in doing so we get lost in emotions, stress, needs, thoughts and we forget our main purpose. To lead others To Christ. To Love one another, which means being there for each other. (At least that is what I feel our main purpose is as God’s children.) “All things work for good for those who love the Lord” –Romans 8:28 Hold on to that when the going gets tough and remember you are never alone!
Sure we all have responsibilities. I am not saying neglect them.. But instead turn to God to help you with your needs and wants. And in doing so you will find comfort and peace.. ~Psalms 23~ We try so hard to be What we think we should be That God has to force us sometimes to take a break and just be in His presence. And Honestly where else would you want to be? That is where I want to be. Always in God’s will, Always in God’s Peace and love… No matter how hard things Get… I am so Glad I have Father God, Jesus and The holy Spirit with me. As do you! Do not be so hard on yourself. Only Jesus was perfect… It is impossible for us to be no matter how hard we try. But God loves us anyways and He wants the best for us!
For all men have sinned and have missed the shining-greatness of God.24 Anyone can be made right with God by the free gift of His loving-favor. It is Jesus Christ Who bought them with His blood and made them free from their sins. 25 God gave Jesus Christ to the world. Men’s sins can be forgiven through the blood of Christ when they put their trust in Him. God gave His Son Jesus Christ to show how right He is. Before this, God did not look on the sins that were done. 26 But now God proves that He is right in saving men from sin. He shows that He is the One Who has no sin. God makes anyone right with Himself who puts his trust in Jesus. -Romans 3:23-26 (NLV)
This has been my Yearly Reflection before my Birthday…
♥ you always
╰ღ╮❤╭ღ╯ Amy Jane ╰ღ╮❤╭ღ╯
Since So few people are actually on Instagram and It’s about me. I thought I would Share it here in my Blog as well. I am sorry if you have read this already. I have to say It got me really thinking.. I leaned more about myself…
Here are 22 Facts about me.^.^
I am really surprised at how much I shared♥
1. I am a Christian, I live for the Lord!
2. I have an Associates in International Business, I had several business Dreams I hope one day to be able to Archive.
4. I love People with a passion. I would love to go to college and get a Psychology and Pastor degree. Then I could officially counsel people, more then a life coach of some sort, and full-time Evangelize.
5. I am eating Ketyo now… I am also happier about myself now.
6. I am a Writer. I got my first book published – “God Supplies and Miracles Happen”
7. I love Coffee!!! -Sushi, Milk Tea, and o yellow curry, other Asian Delights as Much as I love Italian food. My palette list is ever growing. 😍
8. Once I call you my friend your my friend for life. Unless you did or do something extremely horrible to my loved ones or me.
9. I am part tomboy, clown, nerd, vixien, and part princess.
10. I love animals of all kinds, I love leaning about animals.
11. I Love: The wind, rain, cool / warm breezes, rocks, water, thunderstorms, and snow.
12. My Favorite Bird is the Vulture – Ugly, gets along with all, Doesn’t kill unless the animal is dying. Along with many great interesting qualities.♥
13. My dream vacation is to go to Sweden.
15. I love Gummie Bears / Gummie worms / eggbrights by Black Forest, and all things nerds.
16. I don’t like Gossip! My pet ps are: People who are mean on purpose and people talking bad behind my back. You have an issue with me tell me to my face.
17. I enjoy Korean drama’s, anime, cartoons, and movies of all sorts except horror!
18. I am empathetic, and bad at expressing myself, that is why I write
19. I collect Postcards, and playing cards with diff pictures on each cards among other things.
20. I love pen pal’s, I think that is an art that should be preserved.
21. I don’t want to be rich and famous, but I’d love to be able to take care of my friends and family financially.
22. I’m Fascinated by: Dinosaurs, Bigfoot, space, and the Locknessmonster.
Life is hard, we often get lost in the things that have to be done and the things that we have to do. We even get lost in making sure that we get to have fun and do what we want. We get lost in our thoughts, pour plans and our goals…. Yes we have obligations and we don’t want to let people down. We have goals and desires and we want to follow our dreams. What are your dreams?
But why are we doing it? Why are we planing, why are we dreaming and what do we want most? Everything we do we are supposed to do it in love not just for the other people but love for our selves. We are important each and every single person and each and every single person has in me and that is not exactly like yours they have things and feelings that are not like you or me. So we have to do all that we do in love and when we do what we do in love no matter if it’s doing the dishes or going to coffee with the friend it’ll be much more pleasurable and you will feel more accomplished and joyful. We all need love to survive and people need need to feel appreciated needed. So listen more talk more and be there for each other more. When you’re by yourself be happy about who you are. You are Handsome and Beautiful, maybe not by the world’s standards but by Gods. And His opinion is all that matters… So do love yourself and have confidence. Because there’s no one like you your unique special and you touch people’s lives in ways that no one else can your life is important and I’m glad you’re alive!
╰ღ╮❤╭ღ╯ Amy Jane ╰ღ╮❤╭ღ╯