I know I have the pen name as * Anjiu Vanstar but it has never really flowed. I have always Loved the name I use for my self at time “Anjiu SutoMu” I think I will change that to my pen name. Anjiu means beloved; Suto means Storm; Mu means Bug. So I prefer the SutoMu to the plain Vanstar which means nothing. SutoMu is more memorable too… I am not going to go back and rename my live journal though… So you will just have to know I changed my Pen name if I eventually release any books under it.
The reason I am all for a Pen name “a sur name” to write under is because I want my readers to be able to discern my books on “fact” and “faith” vs my “Fiction”ones.. That way also people who hold grudges against authors who write both. (I know they are out there, they do not want to read a book by an Author of faith.) But I feel torn about that too. However, I want to get my books read by many of people and though some of my books you will not be able to tell I am a believer you will in others very clearly. (of course I want to write good books.) ” I can’t explain it. You will just have to see for your self when I am done..
So: What do you think of the Pen name “Anjiu SutoMu” vs “Anjiu VanStar” Please leave me a comment with your opinion.
~A Curiouse Novelist
I have been extremely inspired lately to write. Yet still have been able to settle down enough to focus on my thoughts to get them out. I have been running around like crazy inside my mind. Outwardly I am sleepy and antsy. I need to buckle down and finish my room. I need to also take some stuff to storage, sort my cloths for donations again, go on a road trip to see my Cardiologist, sort out some personal issues, try to fix some friendships while keeping the ones I hold most dear. Plus my baby sister had a baby on June 2end! Conner Roy is now 1 month old! Woot! I am so happy for her, I am so glad he is in our lives… And that is only part of it… But I am working on what I need to get done! And am working on the books, but slowly right now.
So for book work here is what has been done the past 3 months:
* “Life is Harder Than you Think” – Has been re-named “Miracles still Happen Today” I wrote another chapter now I have about 40 pages and still have a ways to go. This HAS be my main project for now. I won’t get it done if I keep following impulses to work on the other books I am working on. Which is exactly what I have been doing.
* “The Crimson Kiss” is now “The Crimson Star” I wrote another two chapters in that = about 60 pages.. I have a total of about four chapters now.
* I LOST and FOUND my main book “The Princess and The Mirror” It seems I accidentally deleted all my back ups………. So I though.. (A case of them being in the wrong folders) But guess what I just found It on my old flash drive. I am not sure how much of my Re-writes I lost. But Thank GOD I found them. He is so amazing!! I could have restarted it, but luckily I didn’t loose it after all!
* “Issiboo” is now renamed “Mission Fred” other then that no real work on that one.
* I started three other books. “Musical Mishap”, and two others which are on hold. (I can not seem to remembered the names right now, but they are awesome names.) All three have 1st chapters done with summaries for me. Two are set in current times. One is set in a more castle age. That one started a s a short story and just keeps getting longer.
Those are only the current updates. I have more books. I lost the list I once made so I will re-make it in a week or so if you want to know exactly what I have.
That is about all. I am off to dinner with my family and then to pick out Conner Roy’s new baby prints!! Take care! God bless YOU today and always!
~Amy Jane – Anjiu Vanstar