I am stuck in my current book. “A Crimson Star” I knew what I wanted but now I am not sure how to go about it. And some told me my book was slow to start.. I am worried I need to redo the way I have it written.. I am gonna wait till I get feed back from the editor before I decide.. And I guess keep going as I am.. ARG this is frustrating though.. Why is it so hard to find people to beta read for me????
As for “Miracles Still Happen Today” It is going good. God seems to give me what I need when I am looking for a verse or something.. God is so good..
I wish I could just go some where that I could just work on my books with no distractions. If I could I think at least one book would be done by now.. However I love my nephew and being his nanny and before that things kept comming up. I trust God in his timing yet I do need to work on it more.. And less going out.
I just found out my cozen has a published book ! I am so proud of her.
Well off to work!
Where do I begin…
Hello there my beloved readers,
I am pleased to tell you every day this week I have been writing.. That is the most work I have done in months. It has been a pain the ass to do too.. My desk top is still broken and my laptop keys are faulting. Luckily I have an external keyboard from my down desk top that I can use, but I have to sit in odd positions and hold it on my lap which is some what easier then leaning over my “laptop desk” but it is more work.. I have dropped my poor keyboard five times today.. 😦 I love my equipment and think it is a blessing that I can do this at all.
Ok moving on I am sure you want to know how my books are coming.
“Miracles Still Happen Today” or “Believing is Harder Then You think” 1st chapter is DONE!!! I mean done done!! no more need to reedit anything.. And a editor saw it. Chapter two is almost DONE DONE. I had some details wrong. I was a newborn, how am I supposed to know everything.. XD So I fixed them and ended up writing several more pages. I just need to finish up the last two pages and then I will be done with Chapter 2.. Chapter three is done but I need to proof read it and I hope to send both to my new friend editor Monday.. That will be about 50 pages for her to read and I am not done. It is flowing out so nicely, if I keep at it It should definitely be done this year like I want.
“A Crimson Star” I have chapters 1-4 done I am just proof reading them and I will also sent to the same woman to edit.
Both books are about 60+ pages and about 6 chapters… I can not wait to share them with you!! I will post what I have for both first chapters tonight or in the morning for you to get a taste.. I already have the first chapter of the Crimson Star up but please wait to read it till I post that I have updated it.. That is an old draft..
I have been extremely inspired lately to write. Yet still have been able to settle down enough to focus on my thoughts to get them out. I have been running around like crazy inside my mind. Outwardly I am sleepy and antsy. I need to buckle down and finish my room. I need to also take some stuff to storage, sort my cloths for donations again, go on a road trip to see my Cardiologist, sort out some personal issues, try to fix some friendships while keeping the ones I hold most dear. Plus my baby sister had a baby on June 2end! Conner Roy is now 1 month old! Woot! I am so happy for her, I am so glad he is in our lives… And that is only part of it… But I am working on what I need to get done! And am working on the books, but slowly right now.
So for book work here is what has been done the past 3 months:
* “Life is Harder Than you Think” – Has been re-named “Miracles still Happen Today” I wrote another chapter now I have about 40 pages and still have a ways to go. This HAS be my main project for now. I won’t get it done if I keep following impulses to work on the other books I am working on. Which is exactly what I have been doing.
* “The Crimson Kiss” is now “The Crimson Star” I wrote another two chapters in that = about 60 pages.. I have a total of about four chapters now.
* I LOST and FOUND my main book “The Princess and The Mirror” It seems I accidentally deleted all my back ups………. So I though.. (A case of them being in the wrong folders) But guess what I just found It on my old flash drive. I am not sure how much of my Re-writes I lost. But Thank GOD I found them. He is so amazing!! I could have restarted it, but luckily I didn’t loose it after all!
* “Issiboo” is now renamed “Mission Fred” other then that no real work on that one.
* I started three other books. “Musical Mishap”, and two others which are on hold. (I can not seem to remembered the names right now, but they are awesome names.) All three have 1st chapters done with summaries for me. Two are set in current times. One is set in a more castle age. That one started a s a short story and just keeps getting longer.
Those are only the current updates. I have more books. I lost the list I once made so I will re-make it in a week or so if you want to know exactly what I have.
That is about all. I am off to dinner with my family and then to pick out Conner Roy’s new baby prints!! Take care! God bless YOU today and always!
~Amy Jane – Anjiu Vanstar