“A Crimson Star”
This book is pure imagination some characters are based / Inspired by people I am familiar with. The setting is the year sometime between 1997-2009. It is full of drama, romance, and comedy. Hopefully this is something that every one in some way can enjoy. If you decide to buy this book, borrow this book, or are reading it online please read it all the way through before you make judgment. And when you do make a judgment think about it and take it all into consideration please.
Thank You, for your interest in my work and please keep an eye out for my other works to one day hopefully come to print.
This Book is based on my original idea and is a work in progress. Be warned you will see changes made now and then to already posted chapters.
My goal is to be a published writer and this only one of the several books I am working on!
DO NOT STEAL MY IDEA OR STORY
I will involve the LAW if need be!!
“All I ever wanted was to be loved,
Was that to much to ask for?
But when I got the love I wanted,
I wish I had not found it.”
Dedicated to anyone who has ever had
a broken heart.
This book is made possible
With the aid and inspiration from:
& observations of many
Thank you Very much, and God Bless You, All..!!
I have been extremely inspired lately to write. Yet still have been able to settle down enough to focus on my thoughts to get them out. I have been running around like crazy inside my mind. Outwardly I am sleepy and antsy. I need to buckle down and finish my room. I need to also take some stuff to storage, sort my cloths for donations again, go on a road trip to see my Cardiologist, sort out some personal issues, try to fix some friendships while keeping the ones I hold most dear. Plus my baby sister had a baby on June 2end! Conner Roy is now 1 month old! Woot! I am so happy for her, I am so glad he is in our lives… And that is only part of it… But I am working on what I need to get done! And am working on the books, but slowly right now.
So for book work here is what has been done the past 3 months:
* “Life is Harder Than you Think” – Has been re-named “Miracles still Happen Today” I wrote another chapter now I have about 40 pages and still have a ways to go. This HAS be my main project for now. I won’t get it done if I keep following impulses to work on the other books I am working on. Which is exactly what I have been doing.
* “The Crimson Kiss” is now “The Crimson Star” I wrote another two chapters in that = about 60 pages.. I have a total of about four chapters now.
* I LOST and FOUND my main book “The Princess and The Mirror” It seems I accidentally deleted all my back ups………. So I though.. (A case of them being in the wrong folders) But guess what I just found It on my old flash drive. I am not sure how much of my Re-writes I lost. But Thank GOD I found them. He is so amazing!! I could have restarted it, but luckily I didn’t loose it after all!
* “Issiboo” is now renamed “Mission Fred” other then that no real work on that one.
* I started three other books. “Musical Mishap”, and two others which are on hold. (I can not seem to remembered the names right now, but they are awesome names.) All three have 1st chapters done with summaries for me. Two are set in current times. One is set in a more castle age. That one started a s a short story and just keeps getting longer.
Those are only the current updates. I have more books. I lost the list I once made so I will re-make it in a week or so if you want to know exactly what I have.
That is about all. I am off to dinner with my family and then to pick out Conner Roy’s new baby prints!! Take care! God bless YOU today and always!
~Amy Jane – Anjiu Vanstar