An Easter Birthday
Today I have the honor of my birthday falling on Easter. A truly rare event! The very same day that Jesus arose from the grave. It indeed is an honor. I am a firm believer in Christ Jesus. There are a lot of people out there who may have had health issues like me. Some who may never thought they would survive. Their lives that are living miracles… I know that I am alive because of Jesus (See: “God Supplies and Miracles Happen“)
The fact that Jesus suffered and died on the cross. Just to came back to life so that, We can go to heaven. John 3:16 (NIV) “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. ” Wow ~ That speaks volumes… To think Jesus sufferer and died for me a person with many flaws. I feel truly blessed that Easter has fallen on the day that I was born. It is a strong reminder of God’s love for me and for us….. Romans 5:7-8 (NIV) “Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Amen!
I don’t know how you celebrate Easter. Pro Bunny or Pro Christ or even Both…. Hey its fine to have an imagination I think. I love the idea of: Easter Bunny, Santa, Jack Frost, leprechauns, The Tooth Fairy, ect… If I had a child I would love to share the fun of those fictional characters, who are mostly based on historical stories from the past. Imagination is important. However not as important as Faith. I believe in order to have faith you have to have an open mind. Matthew 18:2-4 New (NIV) “2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. ”
I believe that having Faith takes the innocence of a child. We are all God’s children. He doesn’t want us to worry or suffer. 2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV) “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
God gave us Jesus, because wants us to have Joy, peace, love favor. He gave us His grace… 2 Timothy 1:8-11 (NKJV) “8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel, 11 to which I was appointed a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.”
This year is Easter has fallen on April Fool’s Day. It shows that Jesus loves us all fools as well as you guys! LOL!!! Seriously even tho my birthday falls on April Fools day. I do not want to be a fool…
Fools say there is no God.
25 Bible verses on fools… Thanks: http://biblereasons.com/fools/
1. Proverbs 18:2-3 Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions. Doing wrong leads to disgrace, and scandalous behavior brings contempt.
2. Proverbs 1:5-7 Let the wise listen to these proverbs and become even wiser. Let those with understanding receive guidance by exploring the meaning in these proverbs and parables, the words of the wise and their riddles. Fear of the LORD is the foundation of true knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.
3. Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
4. Proverbs 10:18-19 He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool. In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.
5. Proverbs 12:22-23 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight. A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness.
6. Proverbs 18:13 Spouting off before listening to the facts is both shameful and foolish.
7. Proverbs 29:20 There is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks without thinking.
8. Isaiah 32:6 For the fool speaks folly, and his heart is busy with iniquity, to practice ungodliness, to utter error concerning the LORD, to leave the craving of the hungry unsatisfied, and to deprive the thirsty of drink.
9. Proverbs 18:6-7 Fools’ words get them into constant quarrels; they are asking for a beating. The mouths of fools are their ruin; they trap themselves with their lips.
10. Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his foolishness.
11. Proverbs 29:8-9 Mockers can get a whole town agitated, but the wise will calm anger. If a wise person takes a fool to court, there will be ranting and ridicule but no satisfaction.
12. Proverbs 26:4-5 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes
13. Proverbs 26:6-7 Trusting a fool to convey a message is like cutting off one’s feet or drinking poison! A proverb in the mouth of a fool is as useless as a paralyzed leg.
14. Luke 6:39 Then Jesus gave the following illustration: “Can one blind person lead another? Won’t they both fall into a ditch?
The difference between an intelligent man and a fool.
15. Proverbs 10:23-25 Doing wrong is fun for a fool, but living wisely brings pleasure to the sensible. Doing wrong is fun for a fool, but living wisely brings pleasure to the sensible. When the storms of life come, the wicked are whirled away, but the godly have a lasting foundation.
16. Proverbs 15:21 Folly is joy to him that is destitute of wisdom: but a man of understanding walketh uprightly.
17. Proverbs 14:8-10 The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways, but the folly of fools is deception. Fools mock at making amends for sin, but goodwill is found among the upright.
18. Ecclesiastes 10:1-3 As dead flies cause even a bottle of perfume to stink, so a little foolishness spoils great wisdom and honor. A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one. You can identify fools just by the way they walk down the street!
19. Psalm 14:1 For the choir director: A psalm of David. Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!
20. Psalm 53:1 1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, doing abominable iniquity; there is none who does good.
21. Psalm 74:18 Remember this, O LORD, that the enemy has reviled, And a foolish people has spurned Your name.
22. Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.
23. Proverbs 28:26 Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe.
24. Proverbs 29:11 Fools vent their anger, but the wise quietly hold it back.
25. Matthew 23:16-19 “Blind guides! What sorrow awaits you! For you say that it means nothing to swear ‘by God’s Temple,’ but that it is binding to swear ‘by the gold in the Temple. Blind fools! Which is more important–the gold or the Temple that makes the gold sacred? And you say that to swear ‘by the altar’ is not binding, but to swear ‘by the gifts on the altar’ is binding. How blind! For which is more important–the gift on the altar or the altar that makes the gift sacred?
God bless you today and always!
╰ღ╮ Amy Jane Sandberg╰ღ╮